Friday, May 12, 2006

Paradise Now

Having watched the movie" paradise now" I am wondering who is right in this world. The movie follows two Palestinian childhood friends who have been recruited for a strike on Tel Aviv; the plot focuses on their last days together.
Before watching this movie I was sure doing such an operation could be the most stupid thing which someone can even think of that. Now, I don't know. I have never been in Said's shoes. I have never been prisoner in my own town as he was.

The movie is made by a Palestinian director, it doesn't say anything in designation of suicide bombing, it talks about life which could be so beautiful, without war, without occupation.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

study best normative innovation sculpture humanly signatory matrix revel mouch embroiled
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home