Thursday, May 18, 2006

Filter

My persian blog is banned by ministry of communication, which is main internet service provider in Iran. There is a committee in this ministry which its members determine which site or weblog must be banned. They have an intelligent software for filtering. This software gives a list of blogs with more than 200 visitors in day. if the blog has sexy or political context, its address must be banned by all ISPs.
The only manual thing that they do before banning weblogs, is taking famous weblogs out of list. AS I am not such a famous Persian blogger and as I don't want to loose my visitors from Iran, I changed my blog address.
This is not the first time. My Persian weblog got also banned last summer when I wrote objective posts about Ahmadinedjad's election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home