Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I really like to update this blog regularly, but there is always an excuse. Most of times, my Persian blog has the priority. Honestly it has more readers and as a blogger I can not deny that I need readers!!
The second excuse is my bad writing. I can not express myself well here. I know this is a problem and I need to practice more to solve it..
Unfortunately my English is getting worse these days!!! I do not have TV. I do not go to university this semester and I work in a quiet place with colleges who never talk. They just sit and work with their laptops. The only person who sometimes talks is Persian too!!
I desperately need to talk to someone else. I came up with ideas like reading newspaper or writing here. But nothing is better than having a native friend. As a sociable person I am working on it!!!.

8 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Violeta del mar said...

I have a similar trouble, but the other way around. I'm trying to learn Farsi in an English-speaking country, and though I practice on my Persian blog, I don't really have any native speakers close by to help. So when I do get a chance to use Farsi in conversation, I find my pronunciation is off.

Your English is very good by the way. Keep practicing however you can, and I can help in any way, let me know!

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Violeta, I really liked your blogs.
Your Farsi is so good. Keep wtiting.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Violeta del mar said...

Kheili mamnun! I've only been learning Farsi for 3-4 months, and I'm not really confident in it yet, so it helps to hear that.

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you software engineer,
I'm just wondering if you have read my email or not. If you've not enough time, that's ok. I don't mind. I'll ask about the issue from somebody else.

thanks

 
At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sayeh jan, it seems that we all have the same problem about english writing. I've started and stoped writing an english weblog several times. Today I started again. I've just found your english blog and I will be a constant reader :)

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 350 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Michael Mousavi said...

Violeta, I really liked your blogs. Your Farsi is so good. Keep wtiting.  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home